- To know your accumulated reward points on your credit card, please call the IndusInd Bank helpline at 020 - 6000 6160. In case of debit cards please login to IndusNet – internet banking or call us on 1860 500 5004/022 4406 6666 to know your accumulated IndusMoney reward points.
- Once you know your accumulated reward points that are available for redemption, you can proceed by clicking on any of the 2 tabs on the home page i.e. Flights or Redeem & Shop.
- If you select the option - Redemption, you can redeem your reward points for the products available across categories.
- If you select - Flight or Redeem & Shop, you can shop by redeeming your accumulated reward points & pay for the differential amount using your IndusInd Bank Credit & Debit Cards.
You can call Indus Moments contact centre between Monday to Saturday 9:00AM to 6:00PM
You can reset your user ID & password online.
Please contact the IndusInd Bank helpline number 020 - 6000 6160 for assistance in case of credit card & 1860 500 5004/022 4406 6666 in case of debit card.
Please call the IndusInd Bank helpline number 020 - 6000 6160 for assistance in case of credit card & 1860 500 5004/022 4406 6666 in case of debit card.
We work on the first-in-first out principle. Whichever request is logged into our system first will be actioned out first.
No. reward points once redeemed cannot be given back to the customer
Yes, you can book domestic as well as international flights using your points on the Indus Moments website.
Yes, you can book tickets for one infant per adult on Indus Moments.
- The age of the infant must be below 24 months on the date of travel
- Make sure you carry valid proof–of–age documents at the time of check-in
- The infant is not awarded a seat on the flight and has to travel with the accompanying adult
You can book 9 seats at one time. If you want to book more than 9 seats, you will need to go through the booking process once again. Please note that fares will not be guaranteed until and unless booking is completed.
We’re really sorry for the inconvenience. In extremely rare cases, we do not receive the response from the payment gateway on confirmation of payment. In such cases, your points used to book the ticket will get refunded to your account within 1 hour. In such a scenario, we strongly recommend you revisit the whole process.
We’ll send you an SMS (to Indian numbers only) and an email to confirm your flight booking.
There is no minimum time frame for redeeming your points. You can redeem your points for a flight departing on the same day.
E-ticket is always sent to your registered email ID or you can get it from the airline website by clicking “Manage my bookings”.
You can get a boarding pass and check-in in three ways:
- Some of the airlines provide a web check-in facility, where you can select your seat and print your boarding pass online. If you use this facility, you will have to visit the check-in counter to drop your baggage
- You can also check-in using the tele check-in service provided by some of the airlines. In such cases, you will have to present your ticket and ID proof at the airline check-in counter for issuance of boarding card and for baggage drop
- Alternatively, you can check-in physically at the airport counters of the airline by presenting your ticket and ID proof
No, we do not issue paper tickets.
Cabin and checked-in baggage limits vary from airline to airline. Some airlines have baggage weight restrictions and others have a specific number of pieces permitted. Please note that restrictions on baggage apply to both checked–in bags as well as cabin baggage. Often, you’ll be asked to pay for any checked–in luggage that exceeds the weight permitted. Cabin luggage that exceeds the weight limit is not permitted and will have to be checked in. Please check with your airline for more details.
As per the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), you are not allowed to change or amend the name. However, a few airlines do allow you to change the name depending on the scenario. Please get in touch with the airline directly.
Another option would be cancelling your ticket and booking another one. However, there are no guarantees on the price or flight details.
Please use the search option available to locate the product. The search option works for product searches only. It does not work for categories.
Please click on the “Remove“ button beside the duplicate item, and then proceed to “Checkout“.
The item is only reserved once your purchase is completed in the checkout. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but sold out once you reach the checkout. Please select another product of your choice.
Once the order is placed, it cannot be edited. You can edit the order prior to checkout.
Yes. You will receive your invoice along with the product.
No, the address cannot be changed once the order is placed.
Once your order has been successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation of the receipt of the order and an order number will be provided via an SMS on the mobile number provided by you.
Once the order is placed successfully, your will receive an order no. You can track your orders by calling Indus Moments helpline number 020 - 6000 6160 using the order number.
There are no hidden charges. All prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive.
'Out of Stock' products cannot be ordered
The estimated delivery time may differ from product to product. However we do try and deliver the products as soon as possible. You will also receive an SMS once the product is dispatched.
An SMS will be sent to the mobile number provided by you if the order has been processed.
The order once placed cannot be cancelled.
Any dispute related to the product should be referred to Indus Moments team. Please contact them on the helpline numbers 020 - 6000 6160 for assistance.
Please call Indus Moments helpline numbers 020 - 6000 6160 with your order number.
Yes, in case you want to cancel your request you would need to call Indus Moments helpline numbers 020 - 6000 6160. This facility is not available for credit cards.